Celebrity Slim

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

july7812 Posts: 1787
Just wondering has anyone tried this & how they got on. Just seen a poster for it up in my local chemist & was thinking about giving it a go - didn't go in yet to ask about it but might go around later. Im just 6 wks after having a baby - do you think they'd let me on it. I did Lipotrim 2 years ago for my wedding & lost over 4 stone - just need to lose about 1 1/2 stone this time round
dreams Posts: 253
Hiya, I've never heard of this, can you explain what it is? Thanks :wv
Toblerone Posts: 2698
[quote="dreams":jtd6smoi]Hiya, I've never heard of this, can you explain what it is? Thanks :wv[/quote:jtd6smoi] there is a website here. [url:jtd6smoi]http://www.celebrityslim.ie[/url:jtd6smoi] loads of info on it. anyone tried it?
[quote="MrsG08":3anvhm6s][quote="dreams":3anvhm6s]Hiya, I've never heard of this, can you explain what it is? Thanks :wv[/quote:3anvhm6s] there is a website here. [url:3anvhm6s]http://www.celebrityslim.ie[/url:3anvhm6s] loads of info on it. anyone tried it?[/quote:3anvhm6s] Any ideas how much it costs? These things are normally expensive enough but still if it works.......
aug08grainne Posts: 151
Hi I'm just on my 2nd week lost 1kg (2.2lbs) in 1st wk. look at the web for more info.. It's a shake for brekkie, a snack 2hours later, another shake, bar or soup another 2 hours later, another snack 2 hours later and a healthy dinner and finally another snack 2 hours after dinner. there are a list of foods to eat, it's fairly easy to follow the only thing I'll say is prepare the night before for the following day and you'll be sorted.
Pinky09 Posts: 185
Hi all, I saw this in the chemist a couple of weeks ago and thought it was just another faddy diet but desperate times call for desperate measures, I think I might get this on my way home from work this evening. I will let you know how I get on :wv
frecklz Posts: 1839
I think the name says it all.
Well I started this this morning and so far so good, I had a banana shake for breakfast (quite tasty), an apple mid morning, chocolate shake for lunch and a pear mid afternoon. Going home to make stir fried chicken and veg for dinner. No hunger pangs :o)ll
wow and when I think of all I ate so far today :-8 well done pinky, give us an update tomorrow on how you got on this evening
Will do :wv