Cellophane

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

reine Posts: 1771
Don't get too excited now, but I have a question about cellophane... I want to make up a hamper as a gift for a friend, but don't know where to buy the stuff. Looked in Tesco today, but they don't stock it. Where would I get some? Need to buy it tomorrow.
Fruice Posts: 677
Any florist.
luckyj Posts: 68
I agree with Fruice they should give it to you no problem along with a bit of the ribbon that seals the top of it. On the off chance if you are not lucky there you could try McCabes or Hickey's pharmacy as they are doing up loads of gift sets for Christmas.
reine Posts: 1771
Great. Thanks for that.
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
Homestore and more have some, think it was €1-99. It was on a stand with all the Christmas cake decorations, there was either snowmen or snowflakes to choose from.
Lorna Doone Posts: 737
I got some in Tiger. They are always rotating stock, but they might have it for Crimbo.
ructions Posts: 2689
z
vidia Posts: 2960
Cello is Italian - short for Viocello, or something like that.. Think Lemon- cello. Cellophane is to to with the Cells required to make the product - UK/USA English.. Im currently doing homework with my kids and the cell/sell, cereal/sofa is a killer.. All hints greatly received :-)
ructions Posts: 2689
z
Mrs W Posts: 2923
Marks and Spencer's have an empty hamper for sale with basket, shredded paper, cellophane wrap and bow