Central hotels in dublin??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Annajoly123 Posts: 601
Myself and my OH are looking for a nice/luxury hotel in Dublin city centre, we are looking for a midweek over night deal. We know there is The Westbury hotel on Grafton Street( which i personally would love to stay in but OH is being sensible and saying it is far to expensive for one night...which is true!) :-8 I also know of The Gresham on O connell street with would be ideal , location wise but I read reviews on Trip Adviser and tbh they were mixed and the bedroom pictures didnt look very nice in my opinion!! Would anybody know of any other central hotels that I could look up please? :compress
Claddagh1981 Posts: 1117
What about the Clarion? its in the middle of everything and its really nice, there's also the Shelbourne hotel. Another and my favorite has to be the Dylan hotel? The prices are good and its beautiful.
tassajara Posts: 723
I've stayed in Staunton's on the Green before and thought it was really nice. I don't think it's too expensive either.
stupidname2013 Posts: 924
Fitzwilliam on Stephen's Green too?
streaks Posts: 3592
How about the radisson on golden lane. Looks gorgeous an has a great location. Has a good ore book rate from time to time if your lucky with your dates.
lulu126 Posts: 1095
What about the Westin on Westmoreland Street?
abrideinkildare Posts: 39
The Dylan is amazing - not sure what it costs tho :)
redrobin Posts: 428
The Fitzwilliam for me. Great location and the hotel and rooms are lovely. Great cocktails!