ceremony songs

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

09b2b Posts: 72
Hi ladies need ur help. I'm meeting with my wedding singer tomorrow evening to go thru songs for the big day. Just wondering what songs ur all having?? Im so late in organising this.
Twirler Posts: 1644
Here's what I had for my wedding, it may help you... Walking up the aisle - Canon in D Lighting of Candles - The Prayer Responsorial Psalm - On Eagle's Wings Offertory - Ave Maria Communion - Nella Fantasia and In a Country Churchyard Signing of the Register - Songbird and Perhaps Love Walking out - Autumn from Four Seasons
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
Here's what I am having for my wedding Walking up the aisle - Canon in D Lighting of Candles - Ubi Caritas (both times) Responsorial Psalm - On Eagle's Wings Gospel Acclamation: Sing Praises to the Lord Offertory - Air on a G String by Bach (instrumental) Sign of Peace: Peace I leave with you Communion - Only A Shadow Ave Maria by Schubert Signing of the Register - The Rose Walking out - Still The One I love
09b2b Posts: 72
thanks girls
ashersmc Posts: 105
here's what i had: entrance - Tabhair dom do lamh Lighting of candles - Got a winner in you Offertory - Fields of Gold Communion - Queen of the May, The Voyage, Bright Blue Rose Register / Leaving - Feels like Home, Let your love flow
Sinead Nic Gabhann Ceremony Singer Posts: 1274
Hi there, Have a look at our website on the wedding mass music section, it might give you some ideas. We also have music clips on the website. Hope this helps :wv Sinead
margaretsings Posts: 124
Check out the church singers section on the supplier directory. Several of the singers have a good selection of suggestions and audio clips :) Margaret Brennan. Church Singer. www.margaretsings.com
monkeybear Posts: 1926
Heres what we're having Entrance song: Pachelbels cannon in D and bridal march wagner Psalm: Like a deer that yearns Communion: Lord of Love & Gabrielles Oboe Sign of Peace: Prayer of peace signing of register: songbird and something else still to be decided on but possibly footprints in the sand (leona lewis version) or 'at last' eva cassidy version or possibly 'the rose' leann rimmes version
monkeybear Posts: 1926
oops forgot our recessional song is wedding march mendelssohn