Chair covers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

shell10 Posts: 34
Hi girls anyone have any recommendations for companies to supply chair covers? trying to get it for less than 5 euro a chair!Tight budget! Thanks girls
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
Try Murhan Events. In the supplier directory :wv
dubbird Posts: 146
Hiya, I got chair covers with a choice of sash for 4 euro including delivery with clifford designs and they seem really nice to deal with.They cover the munster area if thats any help. Happy searching O-O
Sweets08 Posts: 958
Hi shell10 I'm using a company called Brian Gerena, €3 per chair cover and €3.50 if you want hte sash included, ive seen them myself and they are great quality! Beats paying the €6 the hotel wanted!
frillynickers Posts: 1765
Im using elegant linens, they have a special deal on at the moment up to the 29th Jan: Chair cover with sash 4.95 plus a fairylight backdrop for your top-table.
dellywellie Posts: 29
Hi there, I have ordered mine from Butlers Ocassions, they are also in the suppliers directory. I found Kathleen very helpful with all my questions! €3 a chair cover including the sash! So happy out! Best wishes
cupcakebabe Posts: 2232
Im using Elegant Functions. Noreen lovely to deal with 0872816195
FinesseWeddings Posts: 221
Hi Ladies, I supply a selection of chair covers and sashes. Priced at E3.50 each which includes delivery, fitting and collection the following day. Regards Mary
drico Posts: 25
I'm using chairwear, 3.50 for cover and sash. Contact is Elizabeth at or 0868664674.