Champagne/Light gold dress, which flowers for bouquet?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

BarbadosBride Posts: 448
My dress is Champagne/Light gold, I am thinking of an ivory orchid spray for my bouquet. Was wondering what other flowers/colours anyone else has decided on with this colour dress? Btw junior bridesmaids dresses are ivory. Any suggestions?
Mrs Cuddles! Posts: 835
Hi, my dress is a similar colour and we are going with a vendela rose. its a cream rose with a hint of gold to it, its a beautiful colour.
Linda H Posts: 1151
A wedding I was at, the brides dress was champagne and bridesmaids dresses were brown, had ivory roses with some chocolate flowers and some tan/goldish flowers mixed in. Good Luck
trixibell Posts: 136
my dress is champagne and BMs dresses are kind of Bronze colour. I was thinking of going with cream roses for the BMs and miniature calla lillies for myself. The florise recommended a flame colour calla lillie which is lovley but I am just not 100% decided yet!
bring it on aug 07 Posts: 414
My dress was champagne I had a purply/pink kind of colour rose. Matched my bridesmaids dresses. The florist said that if i had cream roses which i had presviously wanted that they would be lost and would do nothing to flatter me or the dress and she was totally right. The flowers were amazing and came out fabulous in all the photos. Bring a sample of your dress colour and bridesmaids colour to your florist, thats what i did. Hope this helps
BarbadosBride Posts: 448
Hi girls, I checked out the vendela rose and the colour looks lovely, Id say it might suit really well.
tippytoes Posts: 88
My dress is a mocha colour and i'm putting my bm's in duck egg blue with chocolate brown sashes. The men are in chocolate brown suits also. My flowers are mango coloured as the cream flowers just tended to get lost with the colour of my dress.