Change of image

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Sphynx Posts: 6795
Hi girls, Just to let you know I've finally given into the peer pressure and belatedly changed my name (and image!) for the new year! So don't send out the search parties for BlackCat! :o0 :o0 :o0 Sphynx (formerly known as BlackCat) - I can now log in in half the time!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Love it absolutely love it. I would love an image change. :o0 :o0 :o0 :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Duffers Posts: 1841
Very good Sphynx...I did the bloody opposite and added a Mrs in front of mine...will prob change again though.
any suggestions welcome for a new image for me.
round two Posts: 1018
I agree with the girls, Really love the new image... would love a new one myself too. Any suggestions for me greatly appreciated. Thanks Hope
madmam Posts: 1294
Oh nooooo! I don't like it when people change their names, I get all confused :o(
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Nooooo Noooooooo Noooooooo O:| O:| O:| I don't know who's who anymore what with you and Butterfly/Firefly/Flutterby O:| O:| Clucky changed too I think O:| Have some pity, I'm already forgetful :o0 :o0
Hope let me think what about up the duff??? hahaha :o)ll :o)ll
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
this changig names thing is great fun and terribly confusing i love it love the avatar sphynx :wv
madmam Posts: 1294
Thanks Tigletts for the support! Pleeeease don't!! Change your hair or something instead...... :-8