Changing Bags

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

littledolly Posts: 393
Hi girls With only a few weeks to go, I am desperately trying to get everything organised for the new arrival! At the minute, I am trying to buy a changing bag. I want a really nice one, but want it to be practical as well. There are some really trendy ones to choose from, but I would appreciate some advice from Mums who have already bought theirs. There just seem to be so many to choose from, with so many prices to pay! I thought once I had decided on the pram that everything else would be straightforward, but it's all such a minefield..... Any advice is much appreciated.
Ducky Posts: 2506
I got a fab pink Gucci shopper on ebay (how yummy mummy!) which isn't a baby bag but is perfect size. In it I have a travel changing mat, which folds up to size of A4 page and holds nappies, spare clothes, wipes and nappy sacks. It also fits the Avent bottle thermal bags (vital if bottle feeding and goping out for the day) at one end and has two large pockets for all my stuff at front so I don't need a handbag. If I am just running out, I just grab the travel changer (got it from Jojo Maman Bebe best thing we bought everyone comments on it) and the bottle holder. The bigger bag is used for long days out. Any bag will do, but get a travel changer, so much easier.
MrsNoc05 Posts: 1823
I bought a Mamas and Papas one that matches our pramette and I find it great it is big enough to hold everything (change of clothes for babs, nappys, wipes, nappy bags, vaseline, bottles, bibs etc) and still neat enough not to be cumbersome in any way ! HTH MrsNoc
justwaitin Posts: 2462
hi there ive got the bugaboo bag its a grand size for all the bits you need, i always have it at bursting point, and had to upgrade my handbag too, its full of ds toys bibs soothers etc..