changing name

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

panda_bear Posts: 342
Hi ladies Just wondering if anyone knows how to go about changing name on passport that is still in date? A friend told me she "lost" hers to get her name changed, but I saw on the website that if they think you have a bad passport record they won't give you another one (like a bold child! :o0 ) and I would almost guarantee that I have a bad passport record feather head that I am.. So, can you do it while your passport is still in date? :thnk
spanishbride08 Posts: 413
As far as I know, you can change your name on your passport while it's still in date, however they just charge you the same amount as for a new one. I renewed mine just before our wedding, so I've told my husband that if he wants his wife travelling under the same name as him for the next ten years, he can fork out the money for it! :o0
s wife Posts: 1445
[quote="spanishbride08":2e47biaq]As far as I know, you can change your name on your passport while it's still in date, however they just charge you the same amount as for a new one. I renewed mine just before our wedding, so I've told my husband that if he wants his wife travelling under the same name as him for the next ten years, he can fork out the money for it! :o0[/quote:2e47biaq] snap im in the same boat :wv