chat

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lindy Posts: 1135
Anyone up for a chat my h2b is on nights and i cant sleep. :o(
were are the girlies :thnk
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
There on the darkside.
hahahhhaaa
Fruitcake Posts: 307
New wolly here, well joined back in September when got engaged, but haven't been on until now, only getting into the whole wedding thing since my friend SaJa got married 2 weeks ago and was bm for her. She's back from honeymoon tonight so can't wait to meet up tomorrow and catch up. Should really be in bed, as my eldest has a half day at BIG school tommorow. He's starting in Sept and this will be a little intro for him. My baby's all grown up...
I was just over having a browse its a bit quite,although i dont really post.
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fruitcake ive the school run in the morn and the rest ahead of me, they grow up to fast,its horrible on there first day poor little things.. congats on your big day coming up and welcome back. *)
Hello Fruitcake,i wish i was only coming back from my honeymoon. oh god i remember my own intro like it was only yesterday.scary.
ill stay on here cause ill be hitting the hay soon. im so tired but i cant sleep lately, alot on my mind, Lucky for your mate only getting back and well rested after the madness,she wont know what to do with herself..
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Hi Fruitcake :wv Welcome to WOL! Tell SaJa to hurry up and organise the next Cork meet so she can tell us all about her day! :o)ll