Cheap blow dry in Dub city centre?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

10/10 Posts: 134
Hi Guys Anyone know a hairdressers that does a cheap wash and blow dry in City centre??
This Little Piggy Posts: 238
There's a place on the quays past the abbey theatre that does cheap blow drys, never been in there though but it usually looks busy. You could also try the chinese or polish hairdressers, they are very reasonable and do a good job!
[quote="LittleBrickHouse":1tq3rcrc]There's a place on the quays past the abbey theatre that does cheap blow drys, never been in there though but it usually looks busy. You could also try the chinese or polish hairdressers, they are very reasonable and do a good job![/quote:1tq3rcrc] Thanks for this - have you any ideas of the name? I'm not from Dub so don't really know many places :-8
oh god I haven't a clue! The one on the quays is near a pub called 'the pint' and a little antique/bric-a-brac shop, there are loads of bus stops along there too. Haven't a notion what the chinese/polish ones are called but I went to one on talbot st (polish) and it was very good and only €15 for a bow dry. Where are you staying in Dublin?
Brill - thanks for the info - I work in Stephens Green
Hey think this is the one on eden quay- www.stylecuts.eu