Cheapest Chair Covers

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

thenewbie! Posts: 226
I am still debating as to whether we'll get chair covers or not. Our hotel dont do them and the cheapest company they can recommend is €3.50/per chair. What is the cheapest that anyone has seen? And have seen the covers for that price? Would prefer to have none than something which looks really flimsy.... thanks.
kellyk Posts: 634
Check out Butlers Occasions - great deals :wv
SAOIRSEHUSKY Posts: 56
Hello thenewbie, We are getting our chair covers from www.receptions.ie, two lovely ladies there, Toni and Suzann, really helpful and they also threw in free fairylight backdrop . :o)ll :o)ll
FinesseWeddings Posts: 221
Hi There, I have just pm'd you with some details. regards Mary www.finesseweddings.ie
LullaBelle11 Posts: 1159
try www.big-event.biz. only 2.50 each!
Mrs09 Posts: 355
I got mine from Celebrationz for €2.50 each including Sash!! Ive heard some great feedback about them and saw pictures of their work and all I can say is FAB!! I found Brenda great to deal with and would highly recommend her. :wv
thenewbie! Posts: 226
[quote="Blushing_Bride09":jkc1te3n]I got mine from Celebrationz for €2.50 each including Sash!! Ive heard some great feedback about them and saw pictures of their work and all I can say is FAB!! I found Brenda great to deal with and would highly recommend her. :wv[/quote:jkc1te3n] Do you have contact details for Celebrationz? I cant find any number or email. thanks
Mrs09 Posts: 355
This is her website www.celebrationz.ie. You will get all her details on the contact page. Best to get her on the mobile though! :wv