cheapest place to buy phil and teds vibe ????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

jen2007 Posts: 218
Hi girls Have decided to buy p&t vibe now looking to see where is cheapest place to buy as will be needing the double and cocoon Has any of you bought online if so what website and were they reliable thanks :thnk
just bumbin this up
speedy55 Posts: 512
hi jen-al i got it from babydaysdirect.co.uk. that was over a year ago, it was the cheapest i could find online. i love our vibe. i'll be curious to see do i love it as much when babs no 2 arrives and i'll be pushing two of them around :wv
choclover Posts: 61
Hey, I bought the P & T Dash in Kings Nursery Store, Keady. The package incl rain cover, cocoon, buggy and doubles kit for £495. Not sure what they charge for vibe. If you need their number let me know *)
will check those out tks girls
dubmick Posts: 14
[quote="speedy55":vasao03k]hi jen-al i got it from babydaysdirect.co.uk. that was over a year ago, it was the cheapest i could find online. i love our vibe. i'll be curious to see do i love it as much when babs no 2 arrives and i'll be pushing two of them around :wv[/quote:vasao03k] We were going to buy the Vibe but have ordered the Dash instead, mainly because you can attach the car seat. Maybe we would be better off going for the Vibe? O:|