cheapest place to print from digital

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Woodstock Posts: 1565
hi girls (and guys), I went through all wedding pictures from photographer and I need to print lots for my mum, MIL, sisters, sisters in law etc (all group pictures and stuff). What's the best place to go to? I know Boots have kiosks for printing but it's something like .65 per picture (only the small 6x4 ones!), I have roughly 70 pictures to print.. (that's including pictures I want to print for myself for our picture frames) and some of them will be on a larger format like 5x7 and larger.. I'm sure there are cheaper options out there.. any ideas? P.S.: I can't go back to my photographer as he's in Italy - he gave us the cd with the digitals so I'm printing from it.. Any suggestion appreciated - cheers! :thnk
23skidoo Posts: 1272
Just use the Boots kiosks. if you got to their own ones (not the kodak ones) you can pick the shots you want and leave them in for 24 hours. its way cheaper. i got nearly 200 photos printed last year for €35!!! Edited because i meant to say the Boots ones are only dear if you get them done there and then! :wv
Mrs plaza Posts: 3031
Harvey Normans is very reasonable, if you are northside. My photographer friend even used it once or twice
I edited the original post because I was only counting the pictures for the guests, on top of that I have to print the pictures for our frames to put up in our house!! so that's about 70 so far!! Yup, we're on the northside so Harvey Norman is close enough - Boots too.. what about quality from the kiosks? I remember printing pictures from them before (Boots kiosks) and on one or two occasions the pictures were blu-ish..
mollyeile Posts: 2486
Can you upload them to photobox - I got hundreds done last year really cheaply (I was changing PC and wanted to print them at long last). The quality is excellent
Easy Tiger Posts: 2676
I second photobox.ie - great quality
cool.. must check that out.. then I'm guessing.. they deliver them to you, right?
Juno Posts: 2202
Woodstock, we always use photobox.ie. Great prices, quality and speed!
Late08 Posts: 675
I use photobox.ie too, they're great
chaos Posts: 1904
bonus print.ie i use this site all the time 0.09 cent per pic. excellent quality