Cheapish shoes in Blanche?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Going bridesmaid shoe shopping on Sat. Don't want to spend more then €50 and they don't have to match (silver colour) So anywhere that you know has a sale on at the mo or any recommendations.
mrsmoo2202 Posts: 1930
There's a shoe rack in blanch which often has cheap shoes, it's on the 2nd floor beside debenhams. Maybe check the new look over in the retail park too, has a huge shoe section at the back of the store. And as far as I remember there's another shoe shop there too, can't remember the name of it, but it does cheap shoes like shoe rack, but has a bigger selectin, it's a few doors down from new look
highbeam Posts: 2578
I'd try Debenhams, H&M, Dunnes. New Look and Next are over in the retail park. Do the shoe rack do dressy shoes? I got an email from Debenhams to say the summer sale is starting on Tuesday up to 25% off and a link to a presale invite that you can use in store tomorrow. Problem is the link isn't working. :o( If you pm me your email address I can forward it to you
highbeam Posts: 2578
Drummerswife heres the link to print off the discount voucher to use at the weekend in Debenhams http://www.debenhamsnews.com/irelandinvite/
Drummerswife Posts: 3497
Highbeam you are class. Wanna get my perfume too Sonthat will help loads. Def gonna check out debenhams now.