Check this website out

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

motherhubbard Posts: 3037
Hi All.. Just wanted to let ye know that we were looking into getting the Chicco-"Trio for me" travel system, I loved it! But myself and DH couldn't justify paying €750 for it in the shops. So we went home and went online and found it on this website: [url:3k123b5r]http://www.bimbomarket.it/en/[/url:3k123b5r] for €530 including delivery to Ireland!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll A very big saving.. so I said just in case the buggy that any of you are looking at is on the website ye can check it out and see if there is a saving to be made. Our buggy arrived in perfect condition within a week :eek :wv
nea dude Posts: 749
You're great!!! The prices are low and delivery is cheap. I've been looking on ebay and amazon and loads of other sites, this one is definetley coming in cheaper.
nea dude Posts: 749
You're great!!! The prices are low and delivery is cheap. I've been looking on ebay and amazon and loads of other sites, this one is definetley coming in cheaper.
motherhubbard Posts: 3037
Well if its made it cheaper for one other person then I'm happy! O-O
mama2E Posts: 670
Oh my goodness this site is brilliant!!!!!! I'm a long way off getting a pram but will defo look into it closer to the time!