Checker out my ticker!!!!!!!!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

willful Posts: 6822
Sickened the lot of you aren't you :o0 Nah, nah, naaaaaaaaaaaah, nah!!!!!!!!! >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) [size=59:3lmfjmtv]See what happens when you teach kids all the time-you turn into one of them[/size:3lmfjmtv] :eek :o0
NowGone Posts: 8042
You Bitch.
MrsBlues Posts: 5170
[quote="willful":ty1r243u]Sickened the lot of you aren't you :o0 [/quote:ty1r243u] Unfortunately, yes.
Mwwwwah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) Sorry, just trying to cheer myself up. Plus I've been looking forward to this day since Aug 29th! It's nearly as big a countdown as a wedding ticker :o0
Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
Oh sweet jesus, i nearly had heart failure there for a second. You must teach in a secondary school. Phew thought DD was finishing up soon. Not for another 2 months. But anyway lucky you off for the summer :hyper:
[quote="b2bsept08":1ot2gsor]Oh sweet jesus, i nearly had [b:1ot2gsor]heart failure[/b:1ot2gsor] there for a second. You must teach in a secondary school. Phew thought DD was finishing up soon. Not for another 2 months. But anyway lucky you off for the summer :hyper:[/quote:1ot2gsor] you mean you were nearly jumping off your seat with the excitement of having your DD around all day?!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
Fifi Le Fume Posts: 1718
[quote="willful":372jrmwd][quote="b2bsept08":372jrmwd]Oh sweet jesus, i nearly had [b:372jrmwd]heart failure[/b:372jrmwd] there for a second. You must teach in a secondary school. Phew thought DD was finishing up soon. Not for another 2 months. But anyway lucky you off for the summer :hyper:[/quote:372jrmwd] you mean you were nearly jumping off your seat with the excitement of having your DD around all day?!!!! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0[/quote:372jrmwd] Em, ye thats exactly what i meant :o0
Thought so :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0
tsalta Posts: 329
I KNEW I should have become a teacher!!!! :o0 Soooooo jelous! :hic
TokenMale Posts: 6845
D'ya know, if teachers got paid about half a mil a year and didn't have to actually deal with kids or teenagers, I'd be so there!