Checker out my ticker!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

NemoFish Posts: 2501
Aw wilfull I was all excited there for a min. I have another month on top of that!! Ah well! Am off today. And Yesterday. And Monday, and Tuesday! And another bank holiday in between. And a referendum day!!! Tain't bad at all!
willful Posts: 6822
[quote="TokenMale":kiziyt5o]D'ya know, if teachers got paid about half a mil a year and [b:kiziyt5o]didn't have to actually deal with kids or teenagers[/b:kiziyt5o], I'd be so there![/quote:kiziyt5o] Yeah, that's the killer alright Token O:| :o0
bangel Posts: 2285
Got my Summer hols yesterday!!!! (I'm in college) I will not be dossing tho, going to find a job!! (wedding has to be financed somehow)
[quote="beckylange":2lj9n7k0]Got my Summer hols yesterday!!!! (I'm in college) I will not be dossing tho, going to find a job!! (wedding has to be financed somehow)[/quote:2lj9n7k0] Congrats :o)ll
[quote="willful":pmjcvmu5][quote="beckylange":pmjcvmu5]Got my Summer hols yesterday!!!! (I'm in college) I will not be dossing tho, going to find a job!! (wedding has to be financed somehow)[/quote:pmjcvmu5] Congrats :o)ll[/quote:pmjcvmu5] Cheers, Have exams coming up though :o( Have three years left, so a long way to go yet! Lecturer told me yesterday that she would love me to go on and do a masters so I could work with her!! Chuffed to bits. You don't have long left though! wow. Don't know how you put up with them!
[quote="beckylange":1exekzj9][quote="willful":1exekzj9][quote="beckylange":1exekzj9]Got my Summer hols yesterday!!!! (I'm in college) I will not be dossing tho, going to find a job!! (wedding has to be financed somehow)[/quote:1exekzj9] Congrats :o)ll[/quote:1exekzj9] Cheers, Have exams coming up though :o( Have three years left, so a long way to go yet! Lecturer told me yesterday that she would love me to go on and do a masters so I could work with her!! Chuffed to bits. You don't have long left though! wow.[b:1exekzj9] Don't know how you put up with them![/b:1exekzj9][/quote:1exekzj9] By thinking about my ticker counting down >:o)
:eek :o0 :eek :o0
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
I'm definatly in the wrong profession O:|
Baby bop Posts: 662
willful will be joining you as well, finish up on the 30th May, love love love love love working in a school :o0