Cheered myself up!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bazinga T McBinkers Posts: 4718
Having a bad few days, so an aunt and uncle bought us a Weekend in The Galway Bay, so just booked it for OH's birthday in August - so have cheered right up :o)ll :o)ll I love Galway, first time in this hotel though, any reviews? Seen it online, looks fab!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Oooooh I love weekends away. Even if I never went on hols I'd need a few weekends away. I get so excited about them. :o0
I know, bought a groupon voucher for a wkd in a cottage for me, OH, my mum dad and bro a few months ago, so I think I will use it in July, so will have 2 weekends away this summer, still saving for HM so this will tie me over!
Twirl Posts: 5598
Oooh lovely, fancy adding a little wolly and her Dh to your suitcase???? My grandparents went last year and are going back this year and they are no way old minded at all but they just loved it, loved the food and the room and the staff. Enjoy it you lucky thing.
Thanks!! Can't wait, so excited, apart from our mini-moon we haven't been away anywhere for 4 years, which was to Galway! So overdue it I think
Bridester Posts: 920
Hope you have a great time. :o)ll
Oh Bridester - it looks FAB for a venue! Had a look online at it when I was on hold and it looks class! Also have to say the 2 people I was talking to were so nice and helpful, I was very impressed!
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
SO jealous, enjoy your weekend away, sounds lovely :o)ll
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
We had a lovely couple of days there back in April for a friend's wedding. We didn't eat in the hotel apart from the night of the wedding but the food was lovely at the wedding. Breakfast was also nice and it's in a lovely area right on the promenade in Salthill - lovely atmosphere around it.
maltabride2011 Posts: 987
Oh that's lovely Angel Doodle, have a wonderful time! :o)ll