Cher from X-Factor

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
I'm generally not a fan but that was really really good! She can actually sing....so why does she not stick to this kind of thing usually?!
ludicrous Posts: 529
I posted something similar on janines thread!
TAZ DEVIL Posts: 1706
nope still dont like her, very fake imo!
Jane Smith Posts: 3158
I haven't like her up to now but Cher looked and sounded beautiful tonight. If I had to judge it on tonight alone and disregard previous weeks, Matt was absolutely terrible. That Bleeding Love was just BRUTAL. The judges were actually quite generous in their comments to him. Rebecca for me is still fantastic, every single week. Wagner just makes me laugh so hope he stays around another few weeks for that alone. Mary, Aidan, Katie....I'm getting bored of them....have seen it all before in previous weeks. That version of Thriller from Aidan was not good. Treyc, Paige and Belle Amie.....they sing and two mis later I've forgotten them. I can't even remember what songs any of them sung tonight. One Direction actually made a decent job of Total Eclipse of the Heart. Rebecca and Cher by far the best tonight.
gottabfp Posts: 5641
as i said to dh, if i was just listening to her and not watching her, id love her tonight. Her tears are fake imo, all publicity.
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
She was definitely good tonight! Mary for me is getting boring...
janine10 Posts: 259
[quote="TAZ DEVIL ":3ptr4rcc]nope still dont like her, very fake imo![/quote:3ptr4rcc] i agree i posted the same topic below lol, i cant take to her at all.x :o0
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
[quote="wannabfp":6i7d5qpk] Her tears are fake imo, all publicity.[/quote:6i7d5qpk] Do you think so? I'm not sure....I wonder is there more to her or is she just really good at the publicity thing? I agree that Mary's getting slightly boring at this stage but she can definitely sing and I'd love to see her going far. Not a fan of Aiden's either - thought it was good that he was willing to do something different but thought he should have speeded it up a little bit & gotten into it quicker.
skitchums Posts: 1283
I don't think she's fake I just thinks she's too cocky for a 17 year old, confidence is one thing but it's a little more than that. She was great tonight, the best of the night, I wouldn't normally be a fan at all. Matt I love but it wasn't his best. I wasn't blown away by Rebecca either tonight and they're my 2 faves. Paige was one of the better ones tonight , I don;t think he gets enough credit at all. The rest for me are very forgetful, Katie annoys the hell out of me >:o(
Bonnie Parker Posts: 2670
[quote="Jane Smith":3w1zxgol]I haven't like her up to now but Cher looked and sounded beautiful tonight. If I had to judge it on tonight alone and disregard previous weeks, Matt was absolutely terrible. That Bleeding Love was just BRUTAL. The judges were actually quite generous in their comments to him. Rebecca for me is still fantastic, every single week. Wagner just makes me laugh so hope he stays around another few weeks for that alone. Mary, Aidan, Katie....I'm getting bored of them....have seen it all before in previous weeks. That version of Thriller from Aidan was not good. Treyc, Paige and Belle Amie.....they sing and two mis later I've forgotten them. I can't even remember what songs any of them sung tonight. One Direction actually made a decent job of Total Eclipse of the Heart. Rebecca and Cher by far the best tonight.[/quote:3w1zxgol] I agree with most of this! I didn't see all of it tonight - just dipping in & out. But I saw all of Cher & thought she was fab. I just think she's a bit different - it's easy to just stand there and sing (which she showed she can do tonight also). Think Rebecca is equally as good. Treyc, Matt, Aidan, Belle Amie, Paige are all a bit blah. Mary is getting boring. Katie is improving but just doesn't have that likability factor. One Direction are good. Wagner is obviously useless, but I just feel sorry for him & hope he stays for another few weeks!