Cher Lloyd aka Graham from Corrie??

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ReginaFalange Posts: 10290
OK this might be a bit out there but anyone else think that Cher talks like Graham from Corrie??? Everytime she opens her mouth that's all I can think of!! Anyone else think this or am I just mad????
FlexyDee Posts: 4904
Was just on the phone to my mom and she asked the very same thing! :o0
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Phew so I'm not crazy!! How annoying is she??
I fecking can't stand her and especially when she said "That's what a pop star sounds like and that's just me!" Ah go feck off! :o0
I hope she gets voted off this week
gottabfp Posts: 5641
I just want to punch the TV when she comes on! Why are the rest of the contestants told to do something different whilstshe sings the same shit every week! she reminds me of a school yard bully! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| i hate her!
[quote="wannabfp":1qe9fi14]I just want to punch the TV when she comes on! Why are the rest of the contestants told to do something different whilstshe sings the same sugar every week! she reminds me of a school yard bully! O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| i hate her![/quote:1qe9fi14] Apparently her and Katie are not liked at all in the house!
Spoilt brats the pair of them!!!
[quote="Columbo1":nxhridte]Spoilt brats the pair of them!!![/quote:nxhridte] Ah sure Katie came out during the week and said that she had a better voice than Cheryl :o0 :o0 :o0
Why do all of Cheryls girls have the same colour in their hair as Cheryl??