cher on the x factor

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

janine10 Posts: 259
is it just me or is cher pure rubbish on the x factor?x :wv
ludicrous Posts: 529
See i was getting really sick of all the rap stuff, but have to say i was really impessed with her tonight, glad that she did something different!
lucie lu Posts: 760
I was just about to post on her. I thought she did very well tonight! Haven't been a fan before- she did good doing something so different to what she's used to.
jasmine29 Posts: 116
I was not a fan of Cher usually , but I must admit I did like her performance tonight.. at least there was no rap.
aye cause shes pure rubbish at rap, i have to say i loved adian anyone else hes soooo intense had me wanting more lol.x :wv
Lilica Posts: 755
Ah she was alright, but Simon was way over the top - saying that it was the best performance of the series. It was ok, but not the best. Sick of Simon's comments lately. He seems too nice, i.e. fake!
[quote="Pinkerbelle":3tf24481]Ah she was alright, but Simon was way over the top - saying that it was the best performance of the series. It was ok, but not the best. Sick of Simon's comments lately. He seems too nice, i.e. fake![/quote:3tf24481] thats what i said to hubbie seems very strange, hes strange this year cant be flipping bothered with him at all.x :o0
threescompany Posts: 281
I thought she was really good tonight and looked great. Usually I can't stand her and I sorta think she looks really rough and knackery!!! Well impressed tonight thou. State of katies eye lashes WTF!!!!!!! O:|
ludicrous Posts: 529
[quote="Pinkerbelle":x0s3msvs]Ah she was alright, but Simon was way over the top - saying that it was the best performance of the series. It was ok, but not the best. Sick of Simon's comments lately. He seems too nice, i.e. fake![/quote:x0s3msvs] Was just thinking this earlier....he seems to have had a personality transplant this year - he's being nice about everyone - for example; compare the comments he gave jedward last year to those he is giving wagner this year, and tbh jedward were better! But [quote="threescompany":x0s3msvs]I thought she was really good tonight and looked great. Usually I can't stand her and I sorta think she looks really rough and knackery!!! Well impressed tonight thou[/quote:x0s3msvs] I agree with this!!
Littlebo Posts: 2598
She was a Knockout tonight! She was absolutely amazing. I was gobsmacked as I was not expecting this. This Girls actually made me choke! I was never abig fan of hers but Good God this was fantastic! Really really talented. Whether we like Rap or not she has a great voice that she has now shown everybody that she has.