Chicco poly magic highchair

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Hi girls, I know this is the only highchair you can get that is suitable from birth. I was thinking of getting it and maybe not getting a bouncer but I'm just wondering if anyone has it and if they did find it good????
fifibelle Posts: 4447
Hiya, I just bought this! Obviously havnt used it yet but if you search for threads on it on WOL you will see that Cheer Bear Bride has nothing but great things to say about it. :wv
ghostchild2 Posts: 6237
Thanks fifibelle :wv :wv
[quote="ghostchild2":11n930gt]Thanks fifibelle :wv :wv[/quote:11n930gt] No probs!!!
Octbab2009 Posts: 37
I have this and found it great. It has been so handy for DS and no bending to bouncer or anything. It was a present for us but am so glad we have it. I'd recommend it.
charliesangel Posts: 2106
id deffo get it we have it from time dd was born and its great it lies right back
babychino Posts: 634
Very good reviews for the poly magic on Mums & Kids. Highchair is next on my big purchases list! The bloom highchair can be used from birth too, my friend got it for her LO and found it great but she still ended up getting a bouncer as well. She said she needed something to use upstairs for when she was having a shower or tidying up, LO refused to stay in the cot if she was awake but will sit in either chair or bouncer.
[quote="babychino":13wf3d9v]Very good reviews for the poly magic on Mums & Kids. Highchair is next on my big purchases list! The bloom highchair can be used from birth too, my friend got it for her LO and found it great but she still ended up getting a bouncer as well. She said she needed something to use upstairs for when she was having a shower or tidying up, LO refused to stay in the cot if she was awake but will sit in either chair or bouncer.[/quote:13wf3d9v] Bloom is around €400 and Mothercare have the Polly Magic for around €150 at the moment - no brainer to me! :o0
babychino Posts: 634
[quote:1x6dhrsy] by fifibelle » Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:54 am babychino wrote: Very good reviews for the poly magic on Mums & Kids. Highchair is next on my big purchases list! The bloom highchair can be used from birth too, my friend got it for her LO and found it great but she still ended up getting a bouncer as well. She said she needed something to use upstairs for when she was having a shower or tidying up, LO refused to stay in the cot if she was awake but will sit in either chair or bouncer. Bloom is around €400 and Mothercare have the Polly Magic for around €150 at the moment - no brainer to me! [/quote:1x6dhrsy] OMG :eek getting the Polly magic now!!!
You should order the Polly Magic now from Mothercare as they are usually €189.99 and they are on special for €149.99 at the moment! The Bloom is a lovely chair & really funky looking - probably would have bought it myself pre-recession but every penny counts now!!!