Child Genius Programme

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mama Dora Posts: 14987
Anyone watch it last night? Really enjoyed it but the family were sooooo creepy,you knew by the parents they were very strange :eek
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
:ooh
clucky Posts: 26471
ah shite i thought this was on tonight - was it good dolly? will look out for repeats feck it anyway there was me stuck watching the lost room
Shrub Posts: 956
Yes when i was on it many years ago we were much more normal :yelrotflmaosmilie: :hyper: :innocent: I found them a bit strange to be honest, had to flick over!
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
What channle was it - miss everything - thanks college !
Elliecat Posts: 2725
I only saw the last half hour of it, but I thought it was really sad. I know some of these kids will probably go on to do fantastic things and maybe make our lives better, but they really have no childhood. I really felt sorry for them, they felt so much pressure to be perfect, even if it wasn't coming from their parents they felt it themselve. As for the family, they were just plain weird. Those kids are going to end up as anti social freaks!
Estobesto Posts: 632
Feck, I thought it was on tonight.. Raging I missed it! >:o(
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
That posh young lad with the glasses was Sooooooo annoying. my god he would wreck my head. Whats the story with one of the mothers eyes. Jesus serious dose of the wrinkles going on there.
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
What channel was it lads ???????????????????????????????????????????
Mama Smurf Posts: 1447
Channel 4