Childminder

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

kellyc Posts: 1300
Ok i was off work monday and tuesday because my little girl was sick. I need to pay the babysitter today (who is h2bs sister). Should i pay her for 5 days even if she only had her 3. I havent a clue, will i be stingy if i pay for three. What do you all do?????
mad woman Posts: 22106
probably...its not really her fault..
Mrs.slightly bonkers Posts: 3289
She is to be paid for 5,but with family she might just want 3 days.
ya i was thinking that but its 50/50 some people are telling me no way and other are saying ya........
mad woman Posts: 22106
well put it this way, if you couldnt go to work because the co. was closed for a few days, what would you want?
[quote="Slightly bonkers":3m3i7o7z]She is to be paid for 5,but with family she might just want 3 days.[/quote:3m3i7o7z] I know if i give her 5 she will take it.......... not that she is like that she is a dote but i mean if your giving money your not going to give it back. I only pay her €100.00 a week so its not that bad i suppose
Tigletts Posts: 2904
Why should she pay her for 5 days if she only had her for 3??? Surely the creche would be the same? Wouldn't you pay only for the days the child was actually there? :eek
Oh lord, i just dont know what to do. The next person to reply im doing that. So if i get "dont pay" i wont and if i get "do pay then" then i will. That will solve it for me :o0
*gone* Posts: 4785
Do pay - it's easier that creating bad feelings with her.
waffy Posts: 410
:o0 nobody's going to tell you what to do now!!! :o0