Chinese gender prediction? did it come true for you?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

smiley11 Posts: 4
Hi there, Just woundering did the chinese predictor get it right for you? I have 3 little ones and it came out correct everytime!! pregnant with my forth and just found out where having a girl just checked the chinese predicion and it says girl! what do u think? just coincidence or is there somthing in it? I used the link below, would be interested to see how everyone else gets on... :wv this link works better!! http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm
OAT Posts: 2207
Yep worked for me and my Sister and close friends. I was watching A Baby Story on one of those sky channels and the lady wanted a taurus baby, as they are meant to be very successful in life so she looked up the chinese lunar calandar and ttc on the months which cooresponded to a taurus baby being concieved, which meant she also knew from the moment of conception that the baby would be a boy.... Might all just be a huge coincidence but I'm a sucker for things like that :o0
candypants Posts: 8575
Worked for me on mine and all my friends on their's except one!!
funkyfish Posts: 7626
yup right both times.. O-O
MrsPatience Posts: 1147
I am really interested in this too, the link to calculate the mothers gender age isnt working and i have done a few other chinese prediction calulator prediction tests which come out different each time..so just wondering is the correct one calcluating the prediction on your chinese age which would be a year older than what your are at the moment??
Pinkly Posts: 1414
Nope, it's wrong for me. Predicted a girl & I had a baby boy.
mrscakes Posts: 105
Was wrong for me.... Told me boy & I had a little girl :lvs
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
Wrong for me. Told me I was having girl - I had a boy. Telling me this time its a girl so we will have to wait and see
Delphinium Posts: 3027
I suppose it has a 50:50 chance of being right anyway! It was right for me. Predicted boy and sure enough there he was on our 20 week scan.
smiley11 Posts: 4
[quote="MrsPatience":3h4nremf]I am really interested in this too, the link to calculate the mothers gender age isnt working and i have done a few other chinese prediction calulator prediction tests which come out different each time..so just wondering is the correct one calcluating the prediction on your chinese age which would be a year older than what your are at the moment??[/quote:3h4nremf] yea you need to go by your chinese age & lunar month so if your birthday is before the chinese new year (it changes every year) you add 2 to your age and if your birthday is after you add 1 to your age, your conception month may change too depending on the chinese lunar month, I know all very confusing!!!! I found a better link below, the link below is better ( i changed it also in my original post) because it translates all your details for you into your chinese age & your lunar month! hope this helps :wv http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm