Chorus Bundle tv,broadband and phone

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mammy2be Posts: 257
Has anyone got this package, i'm undecided whether to change our phone and broadband over to them (already using them for digital tv and find it fine). Anyway if i bundled them all I would save €20 per month but just wondering what their broadband and phone package is like? Does anyone know if the prices they are quoting include line rental and if their broadband is wireless?
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Hi mammy2be - I have the digital tv & broadband - no need for landline! Broadband is brilliant - great speeds as there's no contention ratios to contend with! You can pay extra for a wireless router which we did & it works perfect! BB comes in via TV connection so you can leave the modem & router behind the TV! HTH!!!
mammy2be Posts: 257
Thanks for that ohsotired, do you know if our eircom netopia wireless router would work or do we need a chorus one?
ohsotired Posts: 7071
Any wireless router should work! We got the one UPC were offering because it was a good router & cheaper with them than buying online!!!
angel3 Posts: 1572
Was looking in to this but the broadband isnt available in our area till late 09.