Christmas fake tan question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snowqueen Posts: 345
Getting married on 27th Dec. Not aiming to look like an oompa loompa but it's the middle of winter so need some fake tan to hide the blue tinge. If I get fake tan spray on Christmas eve, by 27th it might be starting to look patchy. Nowhere will be open on 26th. I'm totally useless at putting them on myself. I always have loads of streaks. can anyone recommend any good products that are fool proof. I really mean FOOL proof!!!!! What are other christmas brides doing?
rop Posts: 1453
the loreal sublime - no streak bronzer.... Does exactly what it says on the tin... i am such a clutz at putting on tan, i always end up having to cover myself up. but this is amazing.... give it about 30 mins to dry in fully before putting clothes back on but it really does work... and you hve loads of time to practise between now and then so you'll be a pro - :o)ll :o)ll
funkyfish Posts: 7626
do a few sunbeds, i'll be the same next year. think it looks nice not to be really brown for winter wedding, i can't bear the smell of the stuff
funkyfish Posts: 7626
do a few sunbeds, i'll be the same next year. think it looks nice not to be really brown for winter wedding, i can't bear the smell of the stuff
Sinful Posts: 956
Hi Snowqueen Where abouts do you live? (you can PM me if you like) Kia07 had this same problem and i offered to do her spray tan for her on St Stephens day. I am a qualified beautician but dont work full time at it anymore just in my own time i practice in evenings and weekends. So im going to her that day and doing her and her bridal parties tans, Kia07 had a trial with me the other day and she was delighted with it. If you do want this let me know i have no problem at all doing it. Or get in contact with Kia07 and she will tell you. HTH :thnk
Snowqueen Posts: 345
Thanks flutter! Made me laugh! I'm so bad at it that I always end up wearing long sleeves all summer to hide my dodgy attempts at tanning, and rule out any possibility of getting a natural tan!! I'm frightened of sunbeds - I'm so pale and freckled that I'm basically a melanoma waiting to happen. Sinful - going to PM you!! Thanks!