Menu

Christmas Favors

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

decbride2010 Posts: 84
Hi all . Just trying to think of ideas for out christmas wedding next year . Id love to see what you's are doin xx O-O O-O O-O
MrsW2010 Posts: 348
Hi Decbride2010, I'm not haivng a christmas wedding but when i was researching my favours the person I bought mine from had wedding crackers, they were silver with little goodies inside. Very cute, had bits like bubbles in them i really wanted them but would have looked mental in April... :o0 They're a suplier on here Irish Wedding Thoughts...
minibuddy Posts: 320
Hi Cutekitten, Im getting married in April and having crackers, they are white and silver and do not look at all christmassy. We are putting our own sweets in it. My advice is go with what you want and maybe something a bit different then what your guests are used to. Decbride, what about personalised xmas baubles that can be used as place settings or maybe gingerbread men or candy canes which can be placed on the napkins?
DiamondWife Posts: 1347
Just my two cents we're getting married NYE and i'm putting the 3 colours of ferrero roche on the tables as favours we have a surprise for the guests - we have a characturist booked for after the meal so hoping thats gonna get the growd going!!!!! best of luck with the planning :wv
WeddingBelle2011 Posts: 503
We attended a wedding last christmas, and the favours were the place card holders which were christmas baubles, they were so cute, and when we got home from the wedding we put them on our christmas tree. So every christmas when we will take them out, we will think of that wedding, which i think is really nice. Here is a pic of something like them below [img:25vxdmkl]http://www.christmaspeople.com/christmas-placecard-holders/images/25020.jpg[/img:25vxdmkl]
MrsGPants Posts: 835
Im having mini bottles of Baileys and i'll tie a ribbon with my color theme around them. Loads of people drink Baileys at Xmas. :wv
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
[quote="WeddingBelle2011":31rspcqt]We attended a wedding last christmas, and the favours were the place card holders which were christmas baubles, they were so cute, and when we got home from the wedding we put them on our christmas tree. So every christmas when we will take them out, we will think of that wedding, which i think is really nice. Here is a pic of something like them below [img:31rspcqt]http://www.christmaspeople.com/christmas-placecard-holders/images/25020.jpg[/img:31rspcqt][/quote:31rspcqt] This is what I was going to suggest for christmas Brides who want to do favors. Think its really nice
Bunnybaby Posts: 2701
we are having the cone shaped ferrero roche it will sit in the middle of the table and people can jus help themselves
MrsGPants Posts: 835
WeddingBelle2011 Where did you get the photo of these place-card holders. Love them! I have had a quick look on google and cant find anything as nice. Thanks.
decbride2010 Posts: 84
WeddingBelle2011 Love the idea of the xmas baubles . Did they have the name engraved on them or anything would love that Thanks :thnk