Christmas present for Hubby

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lou gav Posts: 508
this is our first christmas as a married couple and I want it to be special. I'm on a tight enough budget but if I saw something he would love then I'd jump at it. The last few christmas' I've been very creative and he has loved his presents but this year I'm stumped O:| Any ideas???????
mammybean Posts: 10364
I wish i could help but h2b has asked for a table saw! how bloody exciting! What about a baby/ lol only messing. sorry i am of no help!
jen2 Posts: 3106
Im in the same boat. We will be on our honeymoon this Christmas. Have bought him a expensive watch for the wedding, so think I might get pregnant for him at Christmas. That wont cost me anything for a while. Jen2
In a perfect world, that would be lovely :stork: But I need a back up :o0 I should have sent him to big toys for big boys show!!!!! :o0 Men why are they so hard to buy for?????
Little Mrs Mc Posts: 577
My h2b is looking for a exerise bike and some games for his PSP. Fun!!!
I was thinking about a PSP!!!! I would propably get hooked on it though!!! :o0
Dcd Posts: 1471
Mine wants Flight Sim X for christmas! That's all well and good, but he wants a new high powered PC to go with it :o0
Gabby Posts: 2873
Does he support a paarticular soccer team? You can go on ebay and get signed jerseys from all of the team and all sorts of other things
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
mine wants the PS3 but it is not going to happen this yr We going to Vienna instead will buy him bits and bobs for the day though.
ohsohappybride Posts: 3476
Im getting a model train set for my H2B, sometimes I wonder if I'm shopping for a child or an adult! :o0 :o0