Christmas present for MIL ideas

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

porshe Posts: 1359
What are you all buying your MIL or own mothers for Christmas, need ideas! thanks
lovindis Posts: 642
mil- A grave plot >:o) >:o) >:o) >:o) Only messing dont have one but for my parents im sending them away for a weekend somewhere up the country- break for everyone, me included!!
Little Miss Chatterbox Posts: 1362
A loaded gun and DIY kit....... :o0 :o0
mentalrebel Posts: 1603
if you like her a voucher for dinner/spa break/jewellery if you dont like...a very pretty bottle of arsnic.
lovindis Posts: 642
[quote="mentalrebel":fcyjsfby]if you like her a voucher for dinner/spa break/jewellery if you dont like...[b:fcyjsfby][quote:fcyjsfby]a very pretty bottle of arsnic.[/quote:fcyjsfby][/quote:fcyjsfby][/b:fcyjsfby] I think we are goin to have a fun thread on our hands!! :o0 :o0 :o0
zeus Posts: 553
Sorry proshe, really dont mean to hijack the thread but do you mean what will YOU buy ur MIL or u and ur OH? Just wondering cos I have NEVER bought anything for either MIL/FIL and vice versa for my H2B, always think that whatever H2B gives them is for us as a pair & what I give 2 my mam & dad is from the pair of us IYKWIM!! Am i just bein mean then (which wudnt really bother me with them anywho :o0 :o0 :o0 )
Trillian Posts: 1685
A flannel nightie at least six sizes too big.
chaos Posts: 1904
my fmil has started going to the gym as she wants to loose some weight before the wedding so we are getting her a tracksuit and new runners as she doesnt have either.
bangel Posts: 2285
Something garish or sparkly. It's what she likes. She's like a magpie.
tanyababy. Posts: 511
I always get my MIL a pressie, dont get FIL a pressie because he isnt into gifts. He would be just as happy if you made him a cup of tea instead :o0 Usually get my MIL perfume or a handbag, something along those lines. Dont get jewellary though as wouldnt know what she would like.