Christmas present for pregnant best friend?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gone2007 Posts: 4182
She is out in the sticks so I can't really get her a voucher for a massage or anything like that. Do any of the pregnancy stores in Dublin do nice gift sets or anything. (I don't want to go in browsing in case I 'catch' it! :o0 :o0 :o0 )
mad woman Posts: 22106
www.vhi.ie - the shop is on pigsback, they do lovely things for pregnant ladies. if not why not buy her a gift voucher and she could use it after the baby is born.
bellabella Posts: 2750
You know send.com have lovely hampers for everyone and every occasion
shoegal Posts: 323
Some books and magazine that are pregnancy related? Or if you pop into mothercare they have some nice massage oils that she can rub into bump? Or how about some maternity clothes?
mamabee Posts: 4
I have tried this and it is a really nice gift - Mama mio "It's Time" kit - you can find it on www.3bees.ie. It is a box with lovely pampering items to bring to the hospital with you to try to make things a little easier...
kali Posts: 687
When I had my baby I got a lovely hamper of the sanctury products. I would suggest anything that she can pamper herself with cause once that baby comes along she won't even be able to go to the bathroom in peace :-8
bree Posts: 1880
mamabee .. am interested in seeing that gift u mentioned but cant get tru on that link - could u post another ?? thanks