christmas pressies

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

justforfunsies Posts: 2502
ok own up... whos bought some already??? :D
strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
i honestly havent got any all the money had been going on the house will start maybe oct, i love boots 3 for 2s
clucky Posts: 26471
me and thank god cause argos sold out of the WWE figure he put on his list last year and didnt get - have it this year nice and early fecking wrestlers - the house is covered in little men staring at me
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
no havent got any yet im usually all organised by october/nov though love xmas that said i do always start my ideas round about sept.
Mrs Knockers Posts: 3514
I have to admit I bought two little things for my Neice yesterday - was going to be for her birthday in November then realised i'd bought her a mountain of stuff allready so am putting these bits back for Christmas!
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
You are all so organised :shock: :shock: I love Christmas but only start shopping in early December. We wont be back from honeymoon until around Dec 9th, but I know there is no way I will be organised enough to do anything before the wedding
007 Posts: 1462
god no!! are you all mad.... the best bit about xmas is the last minute rush..
Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
nah hate the hassle love the planning of what to get each person that said we all going to do KK for next chrimbo due to wedding so that will be new and fun and less gifts to get! christmas cant start early enough for me..
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
Yep have all mine bought, bought them all in Bulgaria, we always buy the Xmas pressies while on hols. I always end up buying more though and this year have promised Mam and the sis that I'll be getting them beauty vouchers for all the occasions cause they really need them coming up to the wedding!! Ha Ha :lol: :lol: :lol:
BlushingB Posts: 1634
What? You mean some people actually buy presents before December 24th? The freaks!