Christmas Shopping

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pout1 Posts: 135
HI Girls I heard today that we can save 30% by doing our shopping online, Is anyone a big online shoppper i have to say i am useless , if so what sites what kind of things do they buy online , love to hear some ideas :o)ll
mkb Posts: 1744
i have been preaching to anyone and everyone about ebay. We have bougth a whole lotta stuff off it for christmas presents and decorations, wrapping paper etc. Love it. you have to very ebay wise to dwindle out the crap sellors but you can beat it. Also Amazon is fantastic and a lot the sellors and items come with reviews so it helps when purchasing.
tinyfeet Posts: 3482
I like to buy some Christmas pressies online. So far I have bought pressies from & I got some books on the daily Easons offers. Other websites I shop on are hairybaby.ie, truffleshuffle.com, play.com, firebox.com. Some good deals to be had :wv
[quote="tinyfeet":3t9plj82]I like to buy some Christmas pressies online. So far I have bought pressies from & I got some books on the daily Easons offers. Other websites I shop on are hairybaby.ie, truffleshuffle.com, play.com, firebox.com. Some good deals to be had :wv[/quote:3t9plj82]
It's not yankeecandles.ie!
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
I started my Christmas shopping yesterday for my nieces and nephews. I have all but one niece bought for. It feels good to have made a start anyway. Now I just have to buy for my sisters, brother, parents, DH, ILs..... Ah crap! :o0
blondiechick Posts: 1641
I haven't started my Christmas shopping but I am an Ebay and Amazon fan. The savings online are huge. I am also guilty of going into BT's, trying on something (when I used to have money that is!) and then going online and sourcing it in the UK for a fraction of the cost. This year however, presents will be small and inexpensive, especially after the forthcoming draconian budget!