Christmas Wedding Ferrycarrig

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

no2herewego Posts: 802
Hi there Has any one got any experience of Weddings at the Ferrycarrig at Xmas time? Thanks!
may2008 Posts: 455
no experience of a christmas wedding but i got married there and it was lovely. the staff were so helpful, food was great and all our guests had a great stay.
Diamond Photography Posts: 237
Hi, We got married there but also attended a wedding there over the Christmas a number of years back and loved it Can't say there was much difference in the weddings as they service was first class. I have some photos of a wedding that I shot there if you want to have a look, you can e-mail me if you wish. Great place for photos as its ideally situated on the river and makes for stunning images, no need to stop off anywhere thus you can spend more time with your guests. All the best with your plans Fergul Mc Clean
dancingfeet Posts: 826
I was at a wedding there in dec 08 and the venue was fab the only downside was it was a small wedding and they opened up the room when the band started and the roon was freezing as I guess the other half of the room didn't have any heating on. One other thing I thought they rushed the meal we were all finished well within the hour.