Christmas wish

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Ebby Posts: 3042
If you could have one wish for Christmas, what would it be? Mine would be health for all my family, A few of us have a had a really crappy year healthwise and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I'll manage to eat my Christmas dinner. Never thought that that would be a problem! :o0
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
to be able to enjoy christmas without any worries whether they be financial health or otherwise
bingowings Posts: 1388
I'd like a white christmas and family arguments to be a thing of the past The winning Euro millions ticket would be nice too
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Health for h2b
NotHere Posts: 10273
A healthy baby for me and DH in 2007 :babydust:
Trooper Posts: 2155
I wish that i am always as in love and as happy with H2B as i am now. Other than that, i would like more money please Mr Christmas Fairy Sir.
NotHere Posts: 10273
[size=200:29zu9css]And to win a wolly award!! VOTE FOR BUTTERFLY!!!!!! [/size:29zu9css]
pluse Posts: 980
I wish my Dad would be a proper Dad, im an only girl and i never got to be Daddys little girl :o(
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
[quote="Butterfly06":2os1guei][[size=200:2os1guei]size=24]And to win a wolly award!! VOTE FOR Peaseblossom :o0 !!!!!! [/size:2os1guei][/quote:2os1guei][/size] thanks buterfly :o0