Church Music - Emer Barry

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Lulu08 Posts: 175
Hi Guys, Anyone have feedback on church singer Emer Barry, checked her website and she seems very good. Just wondering if anyone has booked or heard her sing in a wedding. Any help would be great :thnk thanks Lulu
rigo Posts: 421
I looked at her website too. she sings lovely. Priced her she €250 for her and €250 for accompaniment. I decided to go with Ann tuite You should look up her website
brooklynbride Posts: 282
She has an exquisite voice and has been singing in church since she was 9 or 10. Go with her.
shoegals Posts: 1640
Just listened to her there, she sounds amazing!
Midlands Mum Posts: 871
Sounds fab :o)ll :o)ll
Thank girls, I am going to book with Emer. She is very resonably priced too as some other singers i priced I didnt think were as good but a lot more. So happy days!! Thanks again :thnk
cabrabride Posts: 185
Hi I have booked Emer for my wedding in May 2009, I was at a wedding before christmas and heard her sing, she is absolutely brilliant, there was also a string trio playing with her and it sounded fab...
Hi cabrabride, thats good to hear, really put my mind at ease. What are going for? I was thinking maybe an organist but not sure now? Have to start thinking about songs soon too. Bit clueless at the mo :wv