Church Pews

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mar08 Posts: 310
Hi, Has anyone any ideas for the end of seats in the church? also the aisle in the church is quite long, would it be silly looking if we only decorated the first ten on either side? thats all the seats that would be taken....
Princess Wifey Posts: 534
We're having pew ends every 7 seats - it's a long church too and that's what the church arranger suggested. You can get pew ends with oasis in them that are flat and long and put foliage and some flowers in them like your arrangements - that's what we're having...but I'm sure your florist would have some suggestions. Alternatively, you could have ribbons - some other girls are bound to have more ideas. HTH
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I'm making two bows out of wired edged organza ribbon for the top two pews and leaving the rest as the aisle is very long it would take forever!...If you did every third pew maybe?
yea could do every second one or so, anybody know where to buy organza ribbon/bows? thanks girlies for advise!
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I got some in Hickey's in Galway on Thursday, I think you could probably get it on ebay aswell maybe...
great thanks will try EBAY!
naru Posts: 137
Try they are great for wedding bits and bobs including a fab. selection of ribbons :wv