Menu

Church Singer:Siobhan Oliver & Kinvara

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MrsRugby Posts: 1532
Anybody ever use any of the these musicians? if so, are they very expensive, website are brillant but thinking they would cost a fortune. Any replies appreciated really need help on this front !!
Ashmore Video Productions Posts: 555
I've heard Siobhan and I haven't heard better. Very nice person to deal with.
Any idea of what she charges, just want something for the church thats all ..
Ashmore Video Productions Posts: 555
Im not sure of the charge.But just give her a call,as I said she's lovely to deal with.
Ok Thanks
Missus Lippy Posts: 5879
Siobhan is listed here if you want to PM her.
Just got an email from her ! So going to discuss with H2B and get back to her. She sounds perfect though ...
hawthorn Posts: 506
Siobhan answers peoples musical queries regularly here and is very helpful. From reading her posts I am certain she is very professional and Ive only heard her on her website but she sounds great! Prices probably vary, depending on location etc so in general its better to contact the group/soloist concerned. Kinvara generally have good reviews but did see one or 2 negative ones, but really I think you have to hear them live before you book anyone.
Thanks I have made contact with her, she seems very nice & professonal..... I am meeting her on Sunday so will see how I get on.
Carizza Posts: 320
Of all the suppliers I'm dealing with for our wedding in Sept '08, Siobhán is my favourite- she's a real gem!