Church singer

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

nataliew Posts: 223
Hi All, anybody recommend a church singer in the Kildare area, had a look around the different threads and cannot see anything for this!! Not sure where to begin with it and not meeting the priest for a good while yet so i am sure they will tell me of a local person but just wanted to check with ye!!!
Sinead Nic Gabhann Ceremony Singer Posts: 1274
Hi there, If you do a service finder request on here in the suppliers directory you can email a load of suppliers and find out their price and availability for your date. Remember most musicians travel, so put in the surrounding counties. Sinead.
Hi Sinead, thanks for the advice!! will do that so! O-O
Chain Reaction Posts: 33
H Sinead, Check us out.. Hear samples, www.chainreaction.ie Regards, Pat :wv
Virtuoso Chamber Choir Posts: 190
Hi, if you would like a small choir for your church music we might be an option and we travel nationwide. we also can offer a violin, a cello and a flute to addd that little something extra. if you want to hear some sample music you can check out www.myspace.com/virtuosocc or else feel free to drop us an email to [email protected] if you have any questions for us about prices, availability, repetoire etc. Best of luck!
ozypozy Posts: 2950
We had Ingrid Madsen at our wedding and everyone was talking about her. www.ingridmadsen.com
Hi Ozypozy, thanks a mil for that i will check her out. O-O