Churches near to Barberstown

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Goosey Posts: 387
Hi, Can anyone tell me what churches are near to Barberstown castle and which look the best etc
goblyn Posts: 796
Hi, I've booked barberstown myself and I've also booked Lady Chapel which is only about 5 mins away and a nice small country church. Our other option was Maynooth chuch but I thought it was too big and cavernous for us.
How many people does the church hold?
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
ladychapel holds about 120-140 ppl and is about 23 steps from the door to the altar. i got married there in july nice church has a central aisle which is new apparently
Thanks for that. We're all staying in Naas the night before ie all families, relatives and some guests. Would Lady Chapel be too far a drive?
nope shouldnt be too far about 20mins i think from naas on the clane maynooth road there is a turn off at a crossroad near electrical station and then it is about 1.4 miles down that road
summerbride\'07 Posts: 61
There's also a nice church in Kilcock, but would be a little out of the way if travelling from Naas. The best option if coming from Naas is probablly to try somewhere in Clane or Maynooth. Ladychapel in Maynooth is lovely, we were going to book here but didn't know who to contact so we ended up booking St Cocas in Kilcock
Thanks so much. I've been told Lady Chapel is lovely.....shall have to give them a call.
have pictures online of ladychapel fro wedding and contact maynooth parish for lady chapel found connection hope it works www.photobucket.com search for obicigil then it will come up do you want to see their album
Oh it's lovely....hope it's free when we need it. We're actually now thinking seriously about booking the K Club....there isn't much difference in price and I come from a golfing family so they'd all love it!!!