Cigars for the Men as Favours

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Banana1 Posts: 19
Hi can anyone tell me where I'd be able to buy cigars to put on the tables for the men at our wedding as favours. I was looking for somewhere online, not too expensive. Any recommendations or suggestions for male favours are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
NinjaDonDon Posts: 300
We bought from http://www.tabakwebshop.com/ We had lots of communication/advice from the sales guy (Karel). Once we ordered they arrived really quickly and they have a huge range so you can pick things up really cheaply. We bought expensive one's for groomsmen and cheap to medium expense, mild/medium strength for the cigar stand we set outside. I got quotes from lots of companies and these one's came up trumps on their product. Quantity wise, we had 170 guests, bought 70 cigars and about 10 were left at the end of the night. It's a nice novelty, however not all men (or women) will take them so under-order on what you think you'll need if you go ahead with it.
Sin16 Posts: 236
I mean no disrespect but just my opinion. We don't have as much of a smoking culture in Ireland anymore. I only have 1 friend who smokes. Are cigars really a suitable thing to give as favours? Some people might not look too favourably towards them.