'Cinch' belt for your tummy

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

baby-talk Posts: 73
Has anyone heard of or tried the 'Cinch'? Seen here - [url:kyo9t2gc]http://www.prettypregnant.co.uk/products/003601/THE+CINCH.htm[/url:kyo9t2gc] [i:kyo9t2gc]'It's a wraparound miracle belt that helps getting post-baby tummies back into shape'[/i:kyo9t2gc] or so they tell me!!! I'd love to know if it's any good.
Emme Posts: 4735
I got a bellybandit..I didn't use it as directed as basically I had enough pulling and dragging to be going on with and because I was breastfeeding it was another thing to have to work around and then when I wasn't breastfeeding it made me leak more than I was, added to which you couldn't really wear it without it being notcied so I used it when I could, at night a lot actually BUT my belly is back to looking the same before it was before a monster inhabited about 4 months afterwards so I would use it again. Not sure if it was good diet, good genetics or good luck but I'll definitley be doing everything the same next time round including the belly bandit.
baby-talk Posts: 73
Thanks Emme, I'll look into the bellybandit so. Where did you buy it and how much? The Cinch is very expensive at 100 euro.
Emme Posts: 4735
Mine was about 45 I think (a year ago!) and I got it from here (I think!! I just remember Cork and I also got my beloved JuJu bag off them). I would do a bit of research into the size to order though, I'm a 10-12 and I got a medium and it was only an okay fit so maybe ring them.