Cinema with mother

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Dreamster Posts: 6620
any suitable films you can recommend?
pluto Posts: 3893
Knocked Up?? :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
No reservations? (thats the name of it) New catherine (my husband bought me an oscar) zeta jones movie looks ok
WonderWol Posts: 2927
No Reservations The new Bourne Film .....
pluto Posts: 3893
Licence to Wed It's the one with Robin Williams in it - he's a priest. Haven't seen it but it looks innocent enough. [i:32w6rzzn]Newly engaged Ben Murphy and his fiancée, Sadie Jones, plan to live happily ever after. The problem is that Sadie''s family church, St. Augustine''s, is run by Reverend Frank, who won''t bless Ben and Sadie''s union until they pass his patented, foolproof marriage-prep course. Consisting of outrageous classes, outlandish homework assignments and some outright invasion of privacy, Reverend Frank''s rigorous curriculum puts Ben and Sadie''s relationship to the test. Forget happily ever after--do they even have what it takes to make it to the altar?[/i:32w6rzzn]
Dreamster Posts: 6620
[quote="Madgie":kw7snu74]Licence to Wed It's the one with Robin Williams in it - he's a priest. Haven't seen it but it looks innocent enough. [i:kw7snu74]Newly engaged Ben Murphy and his fiancée, Sadie Jones, plan to live happily ever after. The problem is that Sadie''s family church, St. Augustine''s, is run by Reverend Frank, who won''t bless Ben and Sadie''s union until they pass his patented, foolproof marriage-prep course. Consisting of outrageous classes, outlandish homework assignments and some outright invasion of privacy, Reverend Frank''s rigorous curriculum puts Ben and Sadie''s relationship to the test. Forget happily ever after--do they even have what it takes to make it to the altar?[/i:kw7snu74][/quote:kw7snu74] Was just reading about it - anyone seen it?
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="Dreamster":33o57x5k][quote="Madgie":33o57x5k]Licence to Wed It's the one with Robin Williams in it - he's a priest. Haven't seen it but it looks innocent enough. [i:33o57x5k]Newly engaged Ben Murphy and his fiancée, Sadie Jones, plan to live happily ever after. The problem is that Sadie''s family church, St. Augustine''s, is run by Reverend Frank, who won''t bless Ben and Sadie''s union until they pass his patented, foolproof marriage-prep course. Consisting of outrageous classes, outlandish homework assignments and some outright invasion of privacy, Reverend Frank''s rigorous curriculum puts Ben and Sadie''s relationship to the test. Forget happily ever after--do they even have what it takes to make it to the altar?[/i:33o57x5k][/quote:33o57x5k] Was just reading about it - anyone seen it?[/quote:33o57x5k] yes - hated it - it was soooo sooo bad
WonderWol Posts: 2927
It got TERRIBLE reviews