Citybreak recommendations please !!!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dancingchicken Posts: 224
Hey all, It's that time of year when we all want to book something just to look forward to...so my question is i'm looking for any recommendations to a citybreak because my mind is at a blank...would like to go around Easter so if ye've any unusual places or places that u'd go back to again i'd love to hear about them. Thanks in advance. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
So many fantastic european cities! two personal faves are prague and vienna, would go there over and over. dubrovnik fab too, you could do a long wkend there, stay in the walled town to really soak up the atmosphere. would also recommend krakow, lovely city
dancingchicken Posts: 224
Thanks for the quick response [b:2wzehulk]sugarandspice[/b:2wzehulk]. We've already been to alot of the cities u mentioned but not to vienna...sounds nice though..who'd u fly with and where did u stay there...is the airport far from the city??? Sorry about all the questions.
sugarandspice Posts: 2378
it's a really beautiful city - would highly recommend. Was there about 3 years ago, flew with aer lingus. Cant remember where I stayed but it's a quite a small city so most places very central. There's a train directly from airport to city, doesnt take long at all and it's so handy. We went at beginning of FEbruary and it was lovely. Still quite cold and a bit snowy, perfect for sitting in cafes drinking hot chocolate and gluhwein!