Civil Ceremony Booklet? Did you use one?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

almostmrsm Posts: 52
Those of you who had a civil ceremony, did you use/make a civil ceremony booklet? Thanks :)
candypants Posts: 8575
Im having one and in the middle of printing them, they look pretty impressive :innocent:
errigal08 Posts: 1302
im interested in this aswell,i was'ent going to do them but a few of the family have mentioned it,what exactly do you put in them and how do you make them,is it just like a mass booklet? sorry for the silly questions but would appreciate any info sorry for hi-jacking :-8
Boo2012 Posts: 315
+1 would be interested to know as well!
candypants Posts: 8575
Mine are exactly like a mass booklet, just less pages......
vidia Posts: 2960
I didnt bother, but if you want them, def go for it!!
Sassypants Posts: 4461
We just did a print out of the ceremony for the registrar, the people that were doing the readings and our friend who was in charge of music. I've kept a copy of it on our computer as a keepsake but didnt bother stressing over it and making them "pretty". I honestly think there is no point. People won't remember them!
i have a template for them and jazzed it up a little...havent decided whether ill use them yet..
errigal08 Posts: 1302
[quote="almostmrsm":s9xi7ob1]i have a template for them and jazzed it up a little...havent decided whether ill use them yet..[/quote:s9xi7ob1] id love to see the template,where did you get it?
This is where i got it, its quite basic but you can do what ever you like to it :)