Civil Ceremony decor

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Fizz101 Posts: 23
Hi :wv , We are getting married in the Hodson Bay Hotel in Athlone on the 30/04/16 and we're hoping to get married on the lake shore but with Irish weather there's just no guarantees and we're not overly enthusiastic with the ceremony room as it's just a normal conference room so we were looking at options of hiring a company that will be able to decorate for either scenario on the day. We were hoping if we have to have it indoors that we could completely transform the room covering the walls and I have seen the draping option done before and was wondering if anyone out there does this (and doesn't charge a fortune for it) or if anyone has done something similar and could recommend anyone Thanks a mill advance :) Kiara
mallownic Posts: 57
Hi - Im having a crowd called "en fete" or "&fete" do my backdrop for my own civil cermony and they do draping... it is just DEVINE looking - so so romantic. It is a lovely couple too who you deal with.. here are their details. Maija and Jamie &FÊTE - wedding and event design e-mail: mob.: 0831888132 &FÊTE blog: andfete.wordpress.com You can let them know Nicola told you about them as they are relitavely new company - let me know how you get on.
Thanks a mill Nicola will do! :eek :)
Sinead Nic Gabhann Ceremony Singer Posts: 1274
Check out I do candle lighting they are based in Galway and travel they have won awards too and Claire is an absolute pleasure to work with. You can find her on facebook And on Google. You will be thrilled if you go with her cause she really will make the conference room look special!
[url][/url] Thanks a mill Sinead, will make sure to give them a shout :) :compress