Menu

Claire Dunne Photography

Go to Feedback

tingtong
New Wolly

Claire Dunne Photography

Postby tingtong » Tue Feb 13, 2007 4:21 pm

Hi girls...

Just wondering has anybody used Claire Dunne photography in Castlecomer, have seen her website and it all looks fab!! Has anybody any reports on her also is she expensive i have priced a couple locally and the price is ridiculous.

Thanks

workingmom
Empress Wolly

Postby workingmom » Tue Feb 13, 2007 5:20 pm

Considered her, but I have booked a guy called David Cullen can't say enough good things about him, and he is not charging an arm and a leg.

tingtong
New Wolly

Postby tingtong » Wed Feb 14, 2007 3:08 pm

Thanks girls...GK i did hear good things about david cullen and he's from tullow which is local enough!! I just love the look of Claire dunne's website...any ideas wat she is like for prices??

workingmom
Empress Wolly

Postby workingmom » Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:25 pm

Erm.... well, I think she's mighty expensive, now maybe that's just my idea of expensive, but I think she starts somewhere around 2K.

Soya
New Wolly

Postby Soya » Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:20 pm

Hi Tingtong

We've booked Claire for our wedding - met with her husband David on the day we booked to go through the albums etc. Her pics are fantastic. And they are both lovely - can't wait to work with her on the wedding day. Their prices start at 1800

Hope this helps

You should really make an appointment to see their collection.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

gracied
New Wolly

Photographer kilkenny

Postby gracied » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:55 pm

You should check out www.photographybymichelle.ie she is based in kilkenny and is brill simular style Prices start arount €1400 and up. I am bridesmaid for my friend we went to see her beautiful albums. :xox

Nikki Kavanagh
UKBased
New Wolly

We had Claire as our photographer

Postby UKBased » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:44 am

All,

We had Claire for our wedding last year and while she is def very good and a talented photographer, I found her a bit, well, for want of a better word moody on the day. She is also veeery expensive and personally I didn't think the after-care service justified her prices. She made executive decisions about how many B&W photos to put in our albums and we just had an hour or so to look through all the photos in her studio before picking the ones we wanted. There was no website or book of proofs to looks through which I thought was a bit of a let down.

Our album is fab and we are happy with it now but we had to change some of the photos either because there were too many B&W or they weren't the photos we choose and we had to pay to change.

Hope this helps.
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[/url]

Claire Phelan
New Wolly

Re: Claire Dunne Photography

Postby Claire Phelan » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:50 pm

Claire covered our wedding on the 8th of September 2018. From start to finish we found her to be very professional and extremely friendly. Before our big day we met up to go through the types of photos we would like taken on the day. The standard exceeded itself so much so that we didn't need a video as the pictures captured the day perfectly. We felt completely at ease and had plenty of laughs on the day. We found the rates extremely reasonable towards others we had priced and there are digital package options with the choice of an album to be created later down the road. We were very happy with the service we received in the days leading up to the wedding, the wedding day itself and the service after the wedding.

Avril Cleary
New Wolly

Re: Claire Dunne Photography

Postby Avril Cleary » Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:38 pm

Claire is a fantastic photographer,we just got our professional photos from our wedding and we are overwhelmed they are beyond perfect she captured every little detail, and she had her work cut out with the unbearable heat on the hottest day of the year but still managed to get everything ..highly recommend Claire

Go to Feedback