Menu

Claire Dunne Photography

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

tingtong Posts: 28
Hi girls... Just wondering has anybody used Claire Dunne photography in Castlecomer, have seen her website and it all looks fab!! Has anybody any reports on her also is she expensive i have priced a couple locally and the price is ridiculous. Thanks
workingmom Posts: 3429
Considered her, but I have booked a guy called David Cullen can't say enough good things about him, and he is not charging an arm and a leg.
tingtong Posts: 28
Thanks girls...GK i did hear good things about david cullen and he's from tullow which is local enough!! I just love the look of Claire dunne's website...any ideas wat she is like for prices??
workingmom Posts: 3429
Erm.... well, I think she's mighty expensive, now maybe that's just my idea of expensive, but I think she starts somewhere around 2K.
Soya Posts: 43
Hi Tingtong We've booked Claire for our wedding - met with her husband David on the day we booked to go through the albums etc. Her pics are fantastic. And they are both lovely - can't wait to work with her on the wedding day. Their prices start at 1800 Hope this helps You should really make an appointment to see their collection.
gracied Posts: 33
You should check out www.photographybymichelle.ie she is based in kilkenny and is brill simular style Prices start arount €1400 and up. I am bridesmaid for my friend we went to see her beautiful albums. :xox
Inline - Algarve WP
Claire Phelan Posts: 1
Claire covered our wedding on the 8th of September 2018. From start to finish we found her to be very professional and extremely friendly. Before our big day we met up to go through the types of photos we would like taken on the day. The standard exceeded itself so much so that we didn't need a video as the pictures captured the day perfectly. We felt completely at ease and had plenty of laughs on the day. We found the rates extremely reasonable towards others we had priced and there are digital package options with the choice of an album to be created later down the road. We were very happy with the service we received in the days leading up to the wedding, the wedding day itself and the service after the wedding.
Avril Cleary Posts: 1
Claire is a fantastic photographer,we just got our professional photos from our wedding and we are overwhelmed they are beyond perfect she captured every little detail, and she had her work cut out with the unbearable heat on the hottest day of the year but still managed to get everything ..highly recommend Claire