Menu

Claire Pettibone Dresses

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

2009 Posts: 23
Hi Girls I tried dresses on that i liked in Myrtle Ivory by the designer Claire Pettibone last week I just tried to see if there were any other brides to be on this website who had bought or looked at her dresses, but i couldn't find anything.... ???? More love some feedback if ye have any.... Thanks
cabrabride Posts: 185
I had an appointment in Myrtle Ivory last week and tried on some of her dresses, they are fabulous but expensive, dont know if i could justify spending that much on my dress...they have a lovely selection of dresses but probaly a bit over my budget.
Thanks for thatr Cabra Bride They were expensive alright , i found that alot of the dresses that i looked at in Dublin were around that price too - Going to go down the country for a look too
Lily bride Posts: 6
Hi, I just had a look at the Claire Pettibone website and the dresses are fab. Do you know if any other stores in Ireland store this collection... in particular the Munster region. It would make life alot easier if fittings and alterations are required!!! O:o)
Dont think so Lily Bride, think i remember them saying in Myrtle Ivory that they were the only stockist in Ireland
Ficidy Posts: 1753
Anyone know how much her dresses are? On average I mean... I've put a deposit down on my own dress - Pronovias Oleaje, but I abolutely love Claire Pettibone's Lucia dress and am so tempted to try it on even though I couldn't justify losing my deposit. If anyone has the time to have a look at those two dresses I'd love to know which one you prefer.
Ficidy The Claire pettiibone dresses that i looked at were 2800-3000 I looked up the two dresses and think they are both lovely. How much of a deposit have you paid?
Ficidy Posts: 1753
Hi 2009... I paid €1000 off my dress so I suppose it's totally unrealistic to think that I'd be able to get a different one. Posted a question about this on Old Faithful anyway (with pics) and everyone seems to prefer my Pronovias dress so I think I'll stick with it. Claire P's dresses are still stunning though!