Menu

Classy hen ideas!?

Go to Hen & Stag

tásceitimíníorm
New Wolly

Classy hen ideas!?

Postby tásceitimíníorm » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:55 pm

Hi all!
Am looking for ideas for a classy hen! Bride is not a big day drinker (so no booze cruise) & doesn't love outdoor activities or sports, art & crafts and I think a spa might b a bit intimate for ppl who have just met?
Something along the lines of Afternoon tea or a vintage theme would b her scene... has anyone heard of or been to any hens like this?
Am thinking a daytime activity for a bit of bonding & then dinner & some quiet drinks but I haven't really been on any quiet hens and really want her to enjoy it!

Ang1e
New Wolly

Re: Classy henn ideas!?

Postby Ang1e » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:08 pm

Hiya!

It's great that you know her so well and knows what she might want. My friends planned the perfect hen for me which was nice, quiet and not too boozy (but they were some booze!)

We spent a chilled afternoon in the spa and followed by dinner at a restaurant that also had a live jazz show.

I am sure she will appreciate whatever you have planned and that you girls will have a fab time.

zenlife
New Wolly

Re: Classy hen ideas!?

Postby zenlife » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:10 pm

ballyseede castle hotel in tralee host a theatre play on the lawn each June. in 2016 it was Jane Austen's 'sense and sensibility'. if thats a bit OTT, how about a day out at one of the upcoming horse racing festivals (preferably ladies day for an excuse to get glammed up).

Go to Hen & Stag